It is the first time that I have thought that without pushing myself to stop and think it. So go me.
Yet… the thing I noticed was there was a pause afterwards and I am trying to figure out what that pause means. (it wasn’t a positive feeling) I don’t know if:
- I was trying out what it felt like to say the words … I love myself?
- I felt uncomfortable saying the words?
- I felt silly saying those words to myself?
- I was expecting that little voice inside of me to come back with a … oh no you don’t kinda comment?
- It felt wrong to say sort of feeling?
- I expected something bad to happen cause I said it? like I told a lie or something.
- I was expecting the other shoe to drop sort of thing?
- I paused cause I felt I said something wrong?
So while it was great to see my own personal growth, it also made me realize that I wasn’t at the point of really loving myself if I am pausing.